Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This mix will make enough oil for 3 sandwiches. Prep time doesn't include the week this needs to sit in the fridge before building your sandwich - sounds like a long time to prep for as sandwich but trust me it is worth it.
- 473.18 ml chopped pitted green pimento stuffed olives (10-ounce jar)
- 177.44 ml chopped black pr kalamata olive
- 29.58 ml chopped celery
- 177.44 ml chopped carrot
- 118.29 ml chopped raw cauliflower
- 59.14 ml chopped flat leaf parsley
- 118.29 ml chopped red pepper
- 29.58 ml capers
- 1.23 ml celery seed
- 7.39 ml dried oregano
- 2.46 ml dried rosemary
- 3.69 ml fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 22.18 ml white wine vinegar
- 177.44 ml olive oil
- To prepare olive mix, combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir well. Spoon into a 1-quart jar with lid. Refrigerate about 1 week
- before serving. Will keep almost indefinitely in the refrigerator.