This mix will make enough oil for 3 sandwiches. Prep time doesn't include the week this needs to sit in the fridge before building your sandwich - sounds like a long time to prep for as sandwich but trust me it is worth it.
- 2 cups chopped pitted green pimento stuffed olives (10-ounce jar)
- 3⁄4 cup chopped black pr kalamata olive
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 3⁄4 cup chopped carrot
- 1⁄2 cup chopped raw cauliflower
- 1⁄4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red pepper
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- To prepare olive mix, combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir well. Spoon into a 1-quart jar with lid. Refrigerate about 1 week
- before serving. Will keep almost indefinitely in the refrigerator.