While living in New Orleans for a couple years I found many Barbecue Shrimp recipes but NONE like this one.. It is believed to be a copy cat of a restaurant famous for their Barbecue Shrimp.. Enjoy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt Butter
- 2Pour melted butter in Large roasting pan.
- 3Add all ingredients (except shrimp & wine), mix well.
- 4Add Shrimp, and 2 cups wine (add more if you would like more dipping sauce).
- 5Marinate Shrimp in sauce for minimum 2 hrs before cooking (overnight in refrigerator is better).
- 6Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- 7Stir and baste every 10 minutes.
- 8Serve in deep, large soup plates with hot French Bread for dipping.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for New Orleans Style Barbecue Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (834 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1719.7
- Calories from Fat 1126
- Total Fat 125.1 g
- Saturated Fat 74.8 g
- Cholesterol 1169.0 mg
- Sodium 1709.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 117.7 g