Recipe by LisaGay
This is so rich and gooey and deliscious. A version of this bread is offered as an appetizer in many local restaurants. You can tweak it to suit your taste. It's great for informal entertaining.
- 2 (566.99 g) box frozen chopped spinach
- 226.79 g package cream cheese
- 170.09 g packagekraft garlic cheese (Can substite Kraft jalapeno cheese)
- 1.23 ml creole seasoning
- 1 loaf French bread
- 473.18 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spinach according to package.
- Drain and pat dry, removing as much liquid as possible.
- Melt cream cheese and garlic cheese over a low fire or in microwave.
- Stir and blend into spinach, adding seasoning.
- Cut French bread loaf in half, length-wise.
- Place open-faced on a cookie sheet.
- Spread with spinach/cheese mixture.
- Cover with mozzarella and bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly, in a preheated 325 oven.