1/2 Photos of New Orleans Spinach Garlic Bread
This is so rich and gooey and deliscious. A version of this bread is offered as an appetizer in many local restaurants. You can tweak it to suit your taste. It's great for informal entertaining.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook spinach according to package.
- 2Drain and pat dry, removing as much liquid as possible.
- 3Melt cream cheese and garlic cheese over a low fire or in microwave.
- 4Stir and blend into spinach, adding seasoning.
- 5Cut French bread loaf in half, length-wise.
- 6Place open-faced on a cookie sheet.
- 7Spread with spinach/cheese mixture.
- 8Cover with mozzarella and bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly, in a preheated 325 oven.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for New Orleans Spinach Garlic Bread
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 856.1
- Calories from Fat 287
- Total Fat 31.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 89.3 mg
- Sodium 1575.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 105.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 39.6 g