Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is so rich and gooey and deliscious. A version of this bread is offered as an appetizer in many local restaurants. You can tweak it to suit your taste. It's great for informal entertaining.
- Cook spinach according to package.
- Drain and pat dry, removing as much liquid as possible.
- Melt cream cheese and garlic cheese over a low fire or in microwave.
- Stir and blend into spinach, adding seasoning.
- Cut French bread loaf in half, length-wise.
- Place open-faced on a cookie sheet.
- Spread with spinach/cheese mixture.
- Cover with mozzarella and bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly, in a preheated 325 oven.
Nope, can't call me a bad sport and my mama taught me some good manners. So I want to thank you for a recipe that can rival my own Spinach Bread.
made this for a baby shower, it was a huge hit, everyone asked for the recipe. I also had spegetti sauce on the side for something else and everyone kept putting the sauce on it,so thats a little varation for you. Both ways everyone loved! Easy to make!