1/4 Photos of New Orleans Shrimp Toss
I received this recipe last week in an e-mail from Campbell's. We enjoyed it so much served over cornbread that I had to share the recipe. Hope you enjoy it too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb large shrimp
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can campbell condensed cream of chicken with herbs soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 1Peel and devein the shrimp.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, 1 T of the oil, lemon juice, worcestershire and cajun seasoning.
- 3Heat the remaining 1 T oil in a skillet.
- 4Add the onion and garlic.
- 5Cook until tender.
- 6Add the cream of chicken with herbs soup, milk and paprika.
- 7Bring to a boil.
- 8Add the shrimp mixture to the skillet.
- 9Cover and cook on low heat for 5 minutes or until the shrimp are done.
- 10Serve the shrimp over cornbread or biscuits.
- 11Garnish with the fresh chives.
Browse Our Top Cajun Recipes
Nutritional Facts for New Orleans Shrimp Toss
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.6
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 147.5 mg
- Sodium 701.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 16.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
condensed cream of chicken with herbs soup