Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This salad is easy and delicious. It also is a great salsa.
Make and share this New Orleans Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup sugar (I used splenda)
- 3⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can white corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) canblack eyed peas, drained
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 orange pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- Add all the dressing ingredients to a small sauce pan and bring to a boil. Let cool a little and add to the salad.