Prep 12 mins
Cook 12 mins
came from one of my culinary shool friends
- 2 lbs fresh shrimp (unpeeled)
- 3 ounces spicy seafood sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 lemon juice
- 1 medium onion (chopped fine)
- 1⁄2 bell pepper (chopped fine)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup butter (unsalted 1T worcestershire sauce 2T fresh parsley(fine chopped)
- Wash& Drain shrimp.
- Saute all vegetables in a skillet of melted butter until onion is opaque (about 10 mins. on med heat).
- add seasoning, mix thoroughly.
- Place shrimp in baking pan, pour in sauce mix.
- bake 350 degrees for 12 minutes.
- Stir as needed (DO NOT BREAK SHRIMP).