Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
I got this yummy recipe from a betty crocker magazine
Make and share this New Orleans Praline Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- heat oven to 350.
- spray bottom of 13x9 inch pan with cooking spray.
- make brownie mix as directed on box.
- stir in pecans and bake.
- in a saucepan mix cream, butter, brown sugar and salt.
- being to a boil cook 1 minute stirring constantly.
- remove from heat. stir in pecans powdered sugar and vanilla.
- cool 5 minutes stirring frequently.
- spread frosting over brownies let stand 30 minutes.