- 1 (1 lb) box brownie mix
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- heat oven to 350.
- spray bottom of 13x9 inch pan with cooking spray.
- make brownie mix as directed on box.
- stir in pecans and bake.
- in a saucepan mix cream, butter, brown sugar and salt.
- being to a boil cook 1 minute stirring constantly.
- remove from heat. stir in pecans powdered sugar and vanilla.
- cool 5 minutes stirring frequently.
- spread frosting over brownies let stand 30 minutes.