Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
High in fiber and flavor.
- 453.59 g pork tenderloin
- nonstick cooking spray
- 14.79 ml butter
- 29.58 ml all-purpose flour
- 236.59 ml water
- 453.59 g can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 283.49 g package frozen cut okra
- 283.49 g package frozen succotash
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 4.92 ml black pepper
- 4.92 ml hot pepper sauce
- 1 bay leaf
- Cut pork into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Spray large Dutch oven with cooking spray.
- Heat over medium heat until hot.
- Add pork; cook and stir 4 minutes or until pork is browned. Remove pork from Dutch oven.
- Melt butter in same Dutch oven. Stir in flour.
- Cook and stir until mixture is dark brown but not burned.
- Gradually whisk in water until smooth.
- Add pork and remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 15 minutes.
- Remove bay leaf before serving.
My family loved this recipe. Got everything ready....realized I didn't have the frozen okra, but it was a 5 star without it.....can't imagine what it would have been with the okra because we love the stuff.