High in fiber and flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 (16 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen cut okra
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen succotash
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 bay leaf
- 1Cut pork into 1/2-inch cubes.
- 2Spray large Dutch oven with cooking spray.
- 3Heat over medium heat until hot.
- 4Add pork; cook and stir 4 minutes or until pork is browned. Remove pork from Dutch oven.
- 5Melt butter in same Dutch oven. Stir in flour.
- 6Cook and stir until mixture is dark brown but not burned.
- 7Gradually whisk in water until smooth.
- 8Add pork and remaining ingredients.
- 9Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 15 minutes.
- 10Remove bay leaf before serving.
Browse Our Top Gumbo Recipes
Nutritional Facts for New Orleans Pork Gumbo
Serving Size: 1 (447 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.0
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 82.5 mg
- Sodium 565.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 29.2 g