Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for Mardi Gras, milk punch dates back many centuries and is known for its curative effects. From The Southern Heritage Celebrations cookbook.
- 3⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons brandy, chilled
- 1 teaspoon brandy, chilled
- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 dash nutmeg
- Combine whipping cream, brandy, sugar, and vanilla. Stir well.
- Pour into a chilled glass, and sprinkle with a little nutmeg.
Anecdotal evidence proves that it's impossible for New Orleanians to drink alcoholic beverages and tell stories where most of the words are pronounced correctly. Made for PAC Fall 2011.