Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A lovely little morsel perfect with tea. From the Creole chapter of the United States Regional Cookbook, Culinary Arts Institute of Chicago, 1947.
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Sift flour.
- Cream butter, sugar, salt and orange rind until fluffy.
- Add flour, working it thoroughly into the dough.
- Sprinkle counter with sugar and roll small, log-shaped pieces of dough; join ends to make rings 1 1/2" across.
- Bake approximately 8-10 minutes or until golden.