3 hrs 10 mins
Tee Lee's Note:
A light and easy, creamy crab dip with cajun seasoning, celery, garlic and bell pepper. This is great served with bagel chips or just crackers. Cook time is chill time. From Pampered Chef.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened (Neufchatel)
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) package imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, pressed (or finely minced)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- crackers (for dipping) or toasted bread (for dipping)
- 1Place cream cheese in medium microwave-safe bowl.
- 2Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds or until softened.
- 3Add mayonnaise and shisk until smooth.
- 4Chop crabmeat, celery and green pepper then add to bowl.
- 5Stir in pressed garlic and cajun seasoning, mix well.
- 6Cover and refrigerate 3 hours to let flavors blend.
- 7Serve with toasted bread or crackers.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for New Orleans Crab Spread
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.8
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 268.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 3.3 g