Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
A light and easy, creamy crab dip with cajun seasoning, celery, garlic and bell pepper. This is great served with bagel chips or just crackers. Cook time is chill time. From Pampered Chef.
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened (Neufchatel)
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) package imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, pressed (or finely minced)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- crackers (for dipping) or toasted bread (for dipping)
- Place cream cheese in medium microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds or until softened.
- Add mayonnaise and shisk until smooth.
- Chop crabmeat, celery and green pepper then add to bowl.
- Stir in pressed garlic and cajun seasoning, mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate 3 hours to let flavors blend.
- Serve with toasted bread or crackers.
Wonderful dip served on crackers! I used real crab as we don't care for the imitation stuff. The dip was very good made as the recipe was written, but since I like foods with a bit of a kick, I added in some Old Bay and cayenne pepper.