1/1 Photo of New Orleans Cheesecake Squares
1 hr 5 mins
This looks so pretty and is so rich and yummy, a great holiday dessert! Adapted from a coffee site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee crystals
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 4 ounces butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee crystals
- 1For Crust:.
- 2Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 3Mix together all crust ingredients in the food processor or with mixer, until thoroughly mixed.
- 4Press into bottom of a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
- 5Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Cool.
- 6For Filling:.
- 7In food processor or with mixer, beat the cream cheese with the sugar until smooth.
- 8Beat in the eggs until mixture is fluffy.
- 9Dissolve the coffee in the vanilla and beat into the cheese mixture until well blended.
- 10Pour into the crust and return to the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until set.
- 11Remove and spread on the topping.
- 12For Topping:.
- 13Stir together all ingredients gently with a fork until blended.
- 14Spread onto the hot cake and return to the oven.
- 15Bake for 5 minutes.
- 16Cool and chill.
- 17Top each square with a pecan half.
- 18(Makes 30 squares.).
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for New Orleans Cheesecake Squares
Serving Size: 1 (1809 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.6
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 52.6 mg
- Sodium 82.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 3.0 g