Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Stop searching for the perfect New Orleans barbecue shrimp! Make sure you serve it with French bread for dippin' and a roll of paper towels! Suck the juices off the shrimp like a true New Orleanian! (((Baking time is guessed, never paid attention)))
- 1360.77 g raw shrimp (with shells and heads)
- 9.85 ml salt
- 44.37 ml pepper
- 2.46 ml basil
- 2.46 ml thyme
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 14.79 ml prepared barbecue spice
- 14.79 ml parsley flakes
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 354.88 ml butter
- 0.25 ml rosemary
- bay leaf
- cayenne, last to taste (optional)
- Melt butter, mix in ingredients.
- Pour over raw shrimp and bake in 350 degrees until shrimp are tender.
- Add cayenne to taste.
- Serve and baste.
i used regular jumbo shrimp and also used some of emeril's essence.great flavor and fun to eat