Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Chile Verde to die for.
Make and share this New Mexico's Best Chili Verde recipe from Food.com.
- lightly brown pork cubes in some olive oil and remove from pot.
- Brown diced onions for about 10 min or until onions are caramelized
- Add roasted garlic.
- Add back the meat.
- Add flour and cook it for a couple of minutes to remove the flour taste then Add tomatoes and Roasted dry chilies.
- Pour chicken broth in a blender and blend chili and broth. Add the chili chicken broth to stew.
- Bring mixture to boil and simmer.
- Add sugar, salt and pepper.
- Allow mixture to thicken and thoroughly finish cooking the pork.