Recipe by SarahBelle9475
I got this recipe on the back of a Fisher chopped pecan bag. i havent made them yet I plan on doing so soon though :)
Top Review by Cooking Mama 3
These were really hard to get out of the pan and they were not that great. I feel bad but I didn't find anyone at my house that went for seconds. I appreciate all the others who have made and enjoyed them.
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, combine first five ingredients, mix at low speed until crumbly. Press crumb mixture into ungreased 13x9- inch pan.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes until light brown, remove from oven.
- In same bowl, combine all topping ingredients except pecans, beat at medium speed until well blended.Pour over partially baked crust. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake 20-30 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool, cut into bars.