Recipe by wildheart
The great thing about New Mexican Margaritas is that you can add lemon juice and use less lime...you can blend the jalapeño with the slush... you can have a huge party and make the whole neighborhood happy. Easy to double, triple, or quadruple for parties. And we use every excuse to party!
- 1 cup tequila, hold the worm
- 1 cup triple sec
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2-1 cup lime juice
- ice cube
- 2 jalapenos
Directions See How It's Made
- Whip the tequila, sugar, triple sec, lime juice and cubes in the blender till it looks like a slushy.
- Cut a slit in each jalapeño.
- Pour the salt into a soup bowl.
- Dip the rim of the margarita glass in tequila and then in salt.
- Pile in the margarita slush.
- Slip a jalapeño onto each glass.