Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The great thing about New Mexican Margaritas is that you can add lemon juice and use less lime...you can blend the jalapeño with the slush... you can have a huge party and make the whole neighborhood happy. Easy to double, triple, or quadruple for parties. And we use every excuse to party!
- 1 cup tequila, hold the worm
- 1 cup triple sec
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2-1 cup lime juice
- ice cube
- 2 jalapenos
- Whip the tequila, sugar, triple sec, lime juice and cubes in the blender till it looks like a slushy.
- Cut a slit in each jalapeño.
- Pour the salt into a soup bowl.
- Dip the rim of the margarita glass in tequila and then in salt.
- Pile in the margarita slush.
- Slip a jalapeño onto each glass.