Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 55 mins
New twist on an old favorite
- 1 lb ground beef, browned
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 1⁄2 cups salsa
- 1 cup sour cream
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 13” X 9” baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine ground beef, beans, oregano, cumin and garlic.
- Place 4 noodles in bottom of baking dish.
- Spread half of beef mixture over noodles.
- Place 4 more noodles in dish.
- Spread remainder of beef mixture.
- Cover with 4 more noodles.
- Mix water and salsa, pour over noodles.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 1-1/2 hours or until noodles are tender.
- Combine sour cream, onions and olives.
- Spoon over casserole.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered until cheese melts.
- Remove and let stand 10 minutes before serving.