- 118.29 ml sugar
- 59.14 ml cocoa
- 354.88 ml cold water
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml grated nutmeg
- 1419.54 ml milk
- 14.79 ml pure vanilla extract
- whipped cream (for topping; optional)
- 6 cinnamon sticks (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together sugar, cocoa, water, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add milk and cook, stirring, until hot.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- Pour chocolate into serving cups and top with whipped cream (if desired).
- Sprinkle with a little cinnamon and nutmeg and serve with a cinnamon stick (for stirring).