My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces tri-colored rotini pasta
- 2 cups shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into short thin strips
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions with top
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- lettuce leaf
- 1Prepare rotini according to package directions, omitting oil and salt.
- 2Drain; rinse with cold water.
- 3In large bowl, combine rotini, 1 1/2 cups cheese, cucumber, tomatoes, bell pepper and green onions.
- 4In small bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, basil, garlic and lemon pepper; pour over rotini.
- 5Toss gently to coat.
- 6Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- 7Serve on lettuce leaves; sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for New Mexican Gazpacho-Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.1
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 133.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat cheddar cheese