Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
from 100 recipes for low-fat meals by sunset magazine
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) diced green chilies
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Make dressing: Combine vinegar, oil, spices.
- Rinse beans and corn. Drain well.
- Mix beans and corn with green onion, cilantro, bell pepper, green chilies, and dressing.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour or until next day, stirring occasionally.