Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This spice may be used on any type of meat. I especiall like it on pork. It may also be used to season vegetables before cooking, or in cheese sauces.
- 2 teaspoons new mexico chile powder
- 1 tablespoon new mexico green chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes (chile caribe)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons salt
- Mix all together.
- Will keep in an airtight container for about 1 year.
I absolutely love this mix as does my family and friends! I made this for a gift last Christmas and have gotten several requests to remake it. Very urgent requests to be frank!