Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
For football tailgating.
Make and share this New Hampshire Mapled Ham and Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs red new potatoes, boiled in salted water until tender when pierced
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 -3 scallions, thinly sliced (including some tender green tops)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 lb high-quality baked ham, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1⁄2 cup sliced radish
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup (preferably medium grade)
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle; peel if desired, then cut into ½-inch cubes; place in a large bowl and sprinkle with vinegar while still warm.
- Add in the scallions, salt, and pepper.
- To make the dressing: combine the mayonnaise, mustard, and maple syrup.
- Pour dressing over potatoes; add in ham and radishes; toss together gently but thoroughly.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 1 day; bring to room temperature before serving.