For football tailgating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs red new potatoes, boiled in salted water until tender when pierced
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 -3 scallions, thinly sliced (including some tender green tops)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 lb high-quality baked ham, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup sliced radish
- 1When potatoes are cool enough to handle; peel if desired, then cut into ½-inch cubes; place in a large bowl and sprinkle with vinegar while still warm.
- 2Add in the scallions, salt, and pepper.
- 3To make the dressing: combine the mayonnaise, mustard, and maple syrup.
- 4Pour dressing over potatoes; add in ham and radishes; toss together gently but thoroughly.
- 5Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 1 day; bring to room temperature before serving.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for New Hampshire Mapled Ham and Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.3
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 27.3 mg
- Sodium 1014.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 11.9 g