Recipe by Oolala
So different that I had to post. It uses buttermilk, yogurt and blue cheese...from Family Favorites Cookbook by the Sonata Bay Players submitted by Ellie Tannenbaum. I guessed at the amount of servings since the recipe didn't say and I haven't tried it yet.
- 3 lbs red potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1 cup blue cheese, crumbled, appox. 4 oz
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut potatoes into 3/4 inch pieces.
- Cook in boiling water to cover for 15-20 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Combine potatoes, onions, 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt, and the pepper; toss gently to combine.
- Stir together the yogurt, buttermilk, blue cheese, and remaining 1/4 teaspoons garlic salt.
- Add this to the potatoes; toss gently to coat.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.