Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very decadent and very delicious.
- 473.18 ml flour
- 158.51 ml brown sugar
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml salt
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 1 egg
- 118.29 ml milk
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml walnuts, chopped
- 236.59 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk egg, milk, sour cream, melted butter and vanilla.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and add wet ingredients, blending lightly.
- Quickly fold in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Spoon into greased muffin tins and bake until tester comes out clean.
- Bake at 375 degrees approximately 20 minutes.