- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 large egg
- 3⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup butter (melted)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat 12-cup muffin tin with baking spray.
- Mix all the dry ingredients, flour to baking soda, in a large bowl. Add chocolate chips, and stir to coat with flour.
- In another bowl, mix egg, milk, yogurt, butter, and vanilla.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and add wet ingredients, blending lightly, until just moistened. Spoon batter into prepared muffin tins, filling batter to rim of muffin cup.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until tester comes out clean.