Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Even those folks that don't usually like mincemeat will like these. My mother used to make them at Christmas when we were little. Like a lot kids, I would never eat mincemeat pie, but I really loved these!
- 473.18 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 314.66 ml ready-to-use mincemeat (I use the kind in a jar, or you can use your own home-made)
- 425.24 g can sweetened condensed milk
- Blend crumbs, mincemeat and condensed milk together.
- Turn into a well-greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let cool in pan before cutting.
Cut this recipe down to just half, & used a homemade sweetened condensed milk along with purchased mincemeat that I keep on hand all the time! This is very easy to make & A DELIGHT TO EAT! It's also a keeper, so thanks for sharing it! [Tagged, made & reviewed as part of my Bars & a Square theme in My-3-Chefs]