Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A unique name for a fruity brunch libation from Marjorie Druker, chef at Boston's New England Soup Factory. :o)
- 3 ounces of mandarin Absolut vodka
- 12 ounces white cranberry juice
- 2 slices of fresh limes (wedge-shaped)
- 1 star fruit, sliced
- ice cube
- Place the ice cubes in the bottom of 2 glasses.
- Pour the Mandarin vodka over the ice; add the white cranberry juice and shake well.
- Float a couple of star fruit slices and squeeze a lime wedge into each glass.
This was a good drink with a fun name! The flavor is hard to place without the signature red color of traditional cranberry juice. I had people trying to guess what was in it. No star fruit available here; I think they are either illegal or very hard to obtain in California.