My SIL made this and I thought it was superb and something very different. Thanks Laura.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts (left-over roast chicken works well and also rotisserie chicken)
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken thigh pieces (left-over roast chicken works well and also rotisserie chicken)
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onions
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- red leaf lettuce, leaves
- 1Add the cooked cubed chicken, celery, onion, dried cranberries, parsley, and walnuts in a large mixing bowl; stir to combine.
- 2In a smaller bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- 3Pour the dressing mixture over the chicken salad; toss to thoroughly coat.
- 4Cover and refrigerated a few hours before serving (may refrigerate up to 24 hours before serving).
- 5Line individual plates with red lettuce leaves; spoon chicken salad onto lettuce leaves and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for New England Maple Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.4
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 77.3 mg
- Sodium 190.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 27.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken thigh pieces
honey dijon mustard