Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
My SIL made this and I thought it was superb and something very different. Thanks Laura.
- 591.47 ml cubed cooked chicken breasts (left-over roast chicken works well and also rotisserie chicken)
- 236.59 ml cubed cooked chicken thigh pieces (left-over roast chicken works well and also rotisserie chicken)
- 236.59 ml chopped celery
- 29.58 ml chopped red onions
- 118.29 ml dried cranberries
- 59.14 ml chopped flat leaf parsley
- 59.14 ml chopped walnuts, toasted
- red leaf lettuce, leaves
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml maple syrup (preferably medium grade)
- 9.85 ml honey dijon mustard
- 1.23 ml curry powder
- Add the cooked cubed chicken, celery, onion, dried cranberries, parsley, and walnuts in a large mixing bowl; stir to combine.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- Pour the dressing mixture over the chicken salad; toss to thoroughly coat.
- Cover and refrigerated a few hours before serving (may refrigerate up to 24 hours before serving).
- Line individual plates with red lettuce leaves; spoon chicken salad onto lettuce leaves and serve.