- 4 quarts whole milk
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup sweet butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 3 1⁄4 lbs maine lobster meat
- salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Gently heat the milk and cream in a large pot (do not allow to boil).
- In an iron skillet, combine the melted butter and paprika; heat slowly to make a sauce.
- Add in the lobster meat to the butter sauce and heat slowly to gently warm the meat.
- Add the lobster mixture to the hot milk mixture and heat gently for about 1 hour.
- Add in salt to taste.
- Taste is much better if refrigerated and reheated the next day.
- Serve with oyster crackers.