Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 mins
a simpel delicious lobster roll
- 8 ounces cooked lobster meat, torn into bite-size pieces
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 2 hot dog buns
- 1⁄2 head butter lettuce, thinly sliced
- Combine lobster meat and mayonnaise in medium bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Butter outside surfaces of hot dog rolls. Heat medium skillet over medium-high heat. Place rolls, 1 buttered side down, in skillet; cook until browned slightly, about 2 minutes per side. Open rolls. Fill with lettuce, then lobster mixture, and serve.