1/1 Photo of New England Hot Chocolate
I got this from a newspaper years ago. Wonderful warm-u-up feel good drink.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa, and salt.
- 2Stir in hot water and butter; bring to a boil.
- 3Add the milk, maple flavoring, vanilla and 8 marshmallows.
- 4Heat through, stirring occasionally, until marshmallows melt.
- 5Pour into mugs and top each with a marshmallow.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for New England Hot Chocolate
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.3
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 41.7 mg
- Sodium 235.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 24.7 g
- Protein 8.6 g