Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I just reallly love flank steak its never dry and I love the texture of it...this is just a yummy flavored flank steak!
- combine maple syrup, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and pepper in a bowl.
- place flank steak in a plastic bag with marinade.
- refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- strain marinade into a sauce pan and cook on low heat.
- meanwhile, heat the grill to medium-high.
- place steak on grill and cook 5 minutes per side.
- cut into thin slices against the grain.
- serve with the heated marinade.
We loved the flavor of this marinade, will probably try it on chicken and pork too. Definately a keeper.
This was fabulous !!! Tender, juicy, flavorful steak that Chris and I both enjoyed more that 5 stars can say!! Chris swears up and down that this was the best steak he's had in years! I followed the recipe as written, marinated the steak for about 5 or 6 hours, and couldn't be more pleased...thanks for our new favorite steak recipe!!!!!!!! Teresa