I just reallly love flank steak its never dry and I love the texture of it...this is just a yummy flavored flank steak!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1combine maple syrup, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and pepper in a bowl.
- 2place flank steak in a plastic bag with marinade.
- 3refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- 4strain marinade into a sauce pan and cook on low heat.
- 5meanwhile, heat the grill to medium-high.
- 6place steak on grill and cook 5 minutes per side.
- 7cut into thin slices against the grain.
- 8serve with the heated marinade.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for New England Flank Grill
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 447.4
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 69.7 mg
- Sodium 600.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 36.1 g
- Protein 37.0 g