My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut fillets into 1/2 - 1 inch cubes.
- 2Fry the bacon until it is crisp.
- 3Add the onions and brown them slightly.
- 4Add the potatoes, and water to just cover, and cook for 10 minutes or until the potatoes are slightly tender.
- 5Add the fish and cook until it flakes easily with a fork.
- 6Add the milk and seasonings and reheat. Serve immediately with chopped parsley sprinkled over the top.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for New England Fish Chowder
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.3
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 51.7 mg
- Sodium 411.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 20.8 g