Recipe by DonnaRose
Originally from Better Homes and Gardens: Slow Cooker. Can be put in a large crockpot but works well in a roaster in the oven as well. Easy and delicious!
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 6 medium carrots, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 corned beef brisket
- 2 teaspoons dried dill seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1 small head of cabbage, cut into 3 wedges
- horseradish sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Discard seasoning packet from brisket if present.
- Put all ingredients into a large crock for 11 to 12 hours on low or 5 1/2 to 6 hours for high, OR put in roaster and roast at 350 for 4 hours.
- Separate ingredients on a platter.
- Serve with Horseradish Sauce. 1 cup mayo, enough milk to make runny sauce, prepared horseradish to taste, a bit of yellow mustard.