Recipe by Parkers Mom
This is so simple and sooooo yummy. This is very good served on a cool day. My MIL is the proud owner of this one. We absolutly love this chowder. DO NOT ADD SALT!!
Top Review by Jeaness68
My son made this for our Northern recipe week. It was different than my mother-in-laws corn chowder recipe. I liked it and my husband didn't care for it as much as his mother's (of course).
- 3 cups cooked diced potatoes (cook until tender, not mushy)
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (10 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 celery rib (cut into big chunks)
- 1 tablespoon ham soup base
- 4 slices cooked crumbled bacon
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese