Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick and easy recipe that combines soup and pasta into a one dish meal.
- 1⁄2 lb rotini pasta
- 1 (18 5/8 ounce) cancampbells select New England clam chowder
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring water to a boil on stove.
- Heat soup on stove top, stirring occasionally.
- Add salt to boiling water.
- Add the package of Rotini pasta to the boiling water.
- Cook pasta until tender.
- Drain pasta and place in casserole dish.
- Mix in heated soup.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the top.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
This recipe is really good. We altered it a bit to fit our lifestyle ~ Whole grain pasta Reduced sodium/fat soup fat free cheese and no salt, but all in all ~ it was fantastic. Even my kids ate it!