Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is great for potlucks or parties. Made ahead of time because it need time to chill. Cook time is the chill time.
- 1 can campbell new england clam chowder soup
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 loaf of round bread, hollowed out and the inside cubed for dipping
- With electric mixer, gradually blend soup, chili sauce and onion into cream cheese.
- Serve in bread bowl or just with crackers or chips.