This recipe is pretty much like everyone's else except I use evaporated milk and half & half. Easy enough to make and taste pretty darn good on top of it.
- Cook potatoes until tender.
- Melt butter in a medium size saucepan over medium heat. Add onions and celery. Cook, stirring frequently, for 7-8 minute or until tender.
- Add finely chopped potatoes to onion and celery.
- Combine evaporated milk and flour in small bowl until blended; add to vegetable mixture.
- Stir in half & half, clams with juice, water, salt, pepper and crumbled bacon.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cook, stirring frequently, for 15-20 minute or until creamy and lightly thickened.