Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I got this from a friend about 25 years ago, it is simple, and tastes delicious. My kids will still stop by just to have a bowl when I make it! Usually I do add a can of minced clams to it also.
- 3 (10 3/4 ounce) canseach cream of potato soup
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) canseach New England clam chowder
- 4 tablespoons butter, cut up
- 1 quart half-and-half
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can clams, minced (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Put into 9x13 pan.
- Cook for 3 hours at 200 degrees.
- You may also put this in the crock pot, I usually do, so everyone can have a bowl throughout the day, as they come over.