Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Fantastic brunch coffee cake. Very moist and full of flavor. Great for blueberry lovers.
Make and share this New England Blueberry Coffee Cake recipe from Food.com.
- In a Large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg, milk and butter.
- Add to the flour mixture and stir carefully.
- Spread into a greased 8x8-inch baking pan.
- Combine all topping ingredients and sprinkle over batter.
- Bake in 425°F oven for 20-25 minutes or until light golden brown.