Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another WW recipe that sure doesn't taste like it. Hard not to eat the whole thing!
- 1⁄3 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄3 cup dark rum
- 3 1⁄2 cups sliced firm bananas
- 1⁄3 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 3 cups non-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- Combine syrup & rum in skillet and bring to simmer over medium heat.
- Add bananas and cook 3 minutes.
- Add walnuts & cook 1 minute.
- Serve over yogurt.
- 1/2 cup banana mix & 1/2 cup of yogurt = 6 pts. (double check points as it's been awhile since I figured this out).
Well I haven't made this myself, but I'm lucky enough to say that the chef (and my good friend), JackieMarie, has made it for me and it's just a wonderful dessert. So sweet, rich and delicious that you really can't believe it's a Weight Watcher recipe. Thanks Jackie!