1 1/2 pound loaf
- 295.73 ml water
- 59.14 ml nonfat dry milk powder
- 4.92 ml salt
- 44.37 ml light molasses
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 768.91 ml bread flour
- 78.07 ml cornmeal
- 6.16 ml bread machine yeast or 6.16 ml instant yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure the ingredients into the baking pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Insert pan into the oven chamber.
- Select Basic Cycle.
- When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack.
- Let cool to room temperature before slicing.