1/1 Photo of New Easy Egg Foo Young #5FIX
Chef #453383's Note:
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This recipe is so easy and delicious anyone could make it. If you have any teenagers who eat all through the day or play sports these would be a great go to food.They are protein packed and you can eat them on the run. You will love, love, love them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl beat eggs and soy sauce with a fork or a wisk.
- 2Stir in green onions and hashbrowns.
- 3Heat a large skillet to medium high heat.
- 4Add oil and spoon heaping tablespoons-full of the egg mixture into hot skillet.
- 5Cook about 3 minutes per side until browned.
- 6Serve with soy sauce and green onions.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for New Easy Egg Foo Young #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.6
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 575.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns