Recipe by susan m.
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This recipe is so easy and delicious anyone could make it. If you have any teenagers who eat all through the day or play sports these would be a great go to food.They are protein packed and you can eat them on the run. You will love, love, love them.
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 chopped green onions
- 2 cups Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 2 tablespoons oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl beat eggs and soy sauce with a fork or a wisk.
- Stir in green onions and hashbrowns.
- Heat a large skillet to medium high heat.
- Add oil and spoon heaping tablespoons-full of the egg mixture into hot skillet.
- Cook about 3 minutes per side until browned.
- Serve with soy sauce and green onions.