Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This recipe is so easy and delicious anyone could make it. If you have any teenagers who eat all through the day or play sports these would be a great go to food.They are protein packed and you can eat them on the run. You will love, love, love them.
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 chopped green onions
- 2 cups Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 2 tablespoons oil
- In a medium bowl beat eggs and soy sauce with a fork or a wisk.
- Stir in green onions and hashbrowns.
- Heat a large skillet to medium high heat.
- Add oil and spoon heaping tablespoons-full of the egg mixture into hot skillet.
- Cook about 3 minutes per side until browned.
- Serve with soy sauce and green onions.
In no way did this remind me of egg foo young. It seems more like hash browns that you would serve at breakfast.
I sprayed Pam in muffin cups and baked in the oven 375* for 15 minutes. It was easier for me
to put the hashbrowns in the cups, then pour the egg soy sauce mixture over. I used fork tines
to poke holes so the eggs mix would penatrate. The instructions said to serve with soy sauce and sliced green onions. Would that be additional soy sauce and additional onions?This recipe tastes good. Thanks.