1/1 Photo of New Chicken Cordon Bleu
This was adapted from a Good Housekeeping cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over med-med high heat.
- 2Add chicken and cook for 6 minutes.
- 3Turn and cook another 6 minutes or until no longer pink.
- 4Stir in broth, vinegar, and pepper and let cook for a minute.
- 5Remove skillet from heat and top each with a ham slice, then a cheese slice.
- 6Cover and let cheese melt, about 3 minutes.
- 7Serve with your favorite salad greens or baby spinach.
- 8The sauce makes a light dressing.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for New Chicken Cordon Bleu
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.4
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 142.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 24.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
part-skim mozzarella cheese