This was adapted from a Good Housekeeping cookbook.
Make and share this New Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe from Food.com.
- Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over med-med high heat.
- Add chicken and cook for 6 minutes.
- Turn and cook another 6 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Stir in broth, vinegar, and pepper and let cook for a minute.
- Remove skillet from heat and top each with a ham slice, then a cheese slice.
- Cover and let cheese melt, about 3 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite salad greens or baby spinach.
- The sauce makes a light dressing.